RESERVATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS
On a keyboard, use the Tab key to move between fields. The Enter key will submit the form.
- If the same people will attend more than one event, you can select all those events in the "Event to be Reserved" field, otherwise submit a new form for each event.
- If different people will attend more the events, you must register for each event separately.
- Select the name of (Telltale roster) Member to be charged for all events reserved. Type first letter of last name to skip ahead.
- To make a reservation, select Initial Reservation in the "What version is this?" field.
- To correct errors, select the Correction of Errors Version; enter corrections on the form. NOTE: your corrections will not be immediately reflected in the "Who's Coming" list
- To add attendees, select the Additional Reservations Version; complete the form.
- To cancel, select the Cancel Reservations Version; enter number of ages to cancel (e.g. 2 Youth); enter name tag NAME(s) to cancel. Note: Your cancelled name(s) will continue to appear in the "Who's Coming" list until we manually adjust your reservation.
Event Descriptions: Click on the links below for a description of each event
- Opening Dinner - June 30 at 6:30 pm
- Next Generation Party – July 7 from 7:00 pm -11:00 pm
- Trophy Dinner - July 27 at 6:00 pm
Late Fees for changed reservations:
Opening Dinner - $5 per person will be charged for changes after June 16.
Next Generation Party - $2 charged per person for changes after July 3
Trophy Dinner - $2 charged per person for changes after July 24
MAKE SURE THE "SUBMIT" BUTTON SAYS "SUBMITTING" AFTER YOU CLICK ON IT.
Click on one of the events below to find out who's coming, but it may take up to 10 minutes for your reservation to appear.
If your reservation doesn't appear after 10 minutes send an email to email@example.com
If you need to reserve, change or cancel by phone, call (Randi Terry) 989 370-9500.
Your name tag(s) will be waiting for you at the welcome table when you arrive!