Dinner Reservations - 2
RESERVATION FORM INSTRUCTIONS
On a keyboard, use the Tab key to move between fields. The Enter key will submit the form.
- If the same people will attend more than one dinner, you can select all those dinners in the "Dinner to be Reserved" field, otherwise submit a new form for each dinner.
- Select the name of (Telltale roster) Member to be charged for all dinners reserved. Type first letter of last name to skip ahead.
- To make a reservation, select Initial Reservation in the "What version is this?" field.
- To correct errors, select the Correction of Errors Version; enter corrections on the form. NOTE: your corrections will not be immediately reflected in the "Who's Coming" list
- To add attendees, select the Additional Reservations Version; complete the form.
- To cancel, select the Cancel Reservations Version; enter number of ages to cancel (e.g. 2 Youth); enter name tag NAME(s) to cancel. Note: Your cancelled name(s) will continue to appear in the "Who's Coming" list until we manually adjust your reservation.
Reservations and cancellations will be accepted until 12 Noon three days before the event (e.g. Tuesday noon before a Friday dinner) without a late charge to your CLYC account .
MAKE SURE THE "SUBMIT" BUTTON SAYS "SUBMITTING" AFTER YOU CLICK ON IT, THEN
Click on one of the dinners below to VERIFY YOUR RESERVATION HAS BEEN MADE AND TO find out Who's coming to:
Because of food ordering and planning needs, there will be a $3 charge per name tag for late reservations, late cancellations and unreserved attendance.
Need to reserve, change or cancel by phone? Call (Kathy) 231-352-8060.
Your name tag(s) will be waiting for you at the welcome table when you arrive!